NEW: School Boundary Maps
School Boundary Maps: (click here to access maps)
The new electronic map feature is now available and will allow quick and easy access to school boundary information. It will be most beneficial to parents, school staff, realtors as well as families moving into Lafourche Parish. To access the new map feature follow these Instructions:
On the left side of the site, users should click content and then select the desired set of school enrollment zones. On the search bar on the right corner, type in the address. This will zoom to the location. Users should verify the location is correct using the aerial photograph. Next simply click on the map and a “pop-up” box will open that displays the school name and a link to the school’s website. You can also simply scroll out and the school district will appear. For the enrollment zones with an “upper” and “lower” elementary, there are two website selections to choose from. Full access to this feature is now available.
PASS Contact Information
Administrator, North PASS,
Phone Number: (985) 449-4157,
North PASS Site,
802 East 7th Street,
Thibodaux, Louisiana 70301,
New Online Registration
Online registration is now available!
Click here or on the Online Registration picture in Quick Links.
The school will contact you once the entire registration process is complete.
*Do not register in this system to choose A/B day or virtual attendance if your child is already enrolled in Lafourche Parish.
Please contact your child’s school directly.
Web Site Links
Child Welfare & Attendance Calendar
Positive Action School Site (PASS)
Positive Action School Site (PASS) is an alternative education program for suspended, expelled and/or excluded students to continue the educational process in the general educational curriculum at an alternative school site.
Child Welfare and Attendance
- Louisiana Compulsory Attendance Laws - LA R.S. 17:221
- District Attorneys Truancy Enforcement Program (D.A.T.E.)
- Formal/Truancy Court
- Credit Denial For Excessive Absences
- Temporary Custody
- Proof of Residence
- Custody Issues
- Families In Need of Services (F.I.N.S.)
Youth Challenge Program
Louisiana Immunization Requirements
- 2020-2021 LPSB Code of Conduct
- PASS Handbook 20-21 for Parents & Students
- Community Alternative Placement ( C.A.P.) Program
- Attendance FAQ's Parents Have
- LA Immunization Requirements for students
- Crime Stoppers
- Child Abuse Hotline 1-855-452-5437
- Provisional Custody by Mandate Form
- Affidavit/Proof of Residency Form
- Affidavit/Proof of Residency -Spanish Form
STOP Bullying - (Click on above image)